Thursday, November 6, 2008

Black Jack Fanfiction (sequel)



Next day, Pinoko and Black Jack go to Naomi’s house again in the early morning, but Pinoko is still sleepy. As soon as they arrive at her house, Pinoko shuts herself in the toilet and has another sleep.
“Hey! Pinoko! Wake up!” Black Jack strongly knocks on the door.
“Zzz…”
Just before noon, Pinoko finally wakes up, and they start the operation. When they have a look at Ken’s head, Pinoko finds a serious injury in his head.
“What’s this!?” Pinoko says to Black Jack.
“Somebody hit him” Black Jack says. “He was hit, and then he was burnt!”
“OHMIGEWDNESS!” Pinoko drops her surgical knife and draws back.
When they go home on that day, they stop by the house which is close to Naomi’s house.
“Excuse me, do you know about Ken and Naomi family?” Black Jack asks the neighbour.
“Yes. Ken used to be so violent and Naomi was always crying, but he’s disappeared suddenly. I heard he’s passed away. He had it coming.”
“Passed away!?” Pinoko and Black Jack say loudly. “But…,” Pinoko starts telling about Ken, but Black Jack stops her.
“OK, Thanks a lot. We’d better be going.” Black Jack says and they leave there.

“We need to finish his operation soon, Pinoko. It’s been six months already.” Black Jack says seriously.
“Yeah, I know. But I can’t stop wondering why Naomi keeps shutting Ken into the basement. Unless I know the fact, I don’t want to let Ken go.”
“Stop it, Pinoko! We just need to operate on him. You’re not a detective!”
“Shut up! I’m the doctor. You just assist me!”
While Pinoko and Black Jack are arguing, Ken is just listening to them.
“Maybe she was cheating on her boyfriend, and he thought she was dating Ken, so he tried to kill Ken. But he couldn’t kill, then…”
“Pinoko, you are too obsessive about soap operas.”

After a long postponement, because of Pinoko’s laziness, Ken’s operation is almost done. Pinoko gives a pen to Ken.
“Try to hold it.” Ken tries to move his fingers.
“Mo..v..in..g…” Ken is able to hold the pen and speak slowly.
“We attached an artificial tongue, so you’ll be able to speak properly if you practise.” Pinoko says to Ken.
“Thank you very much.” Naomi says.
While Pinoko is having a nap in the toilet as usual, Black Jack asks Naomi, “Why you wanted us to operate on him even though you tried to kill him once?”
“!” Naomi is surprised by Black Jack’s speech, but she calmly says “It’s none of your business. You just operate on him.”
“Yes, it’s none of my business, but when he recovers, he’ll be able to hold everything, such as a gun and a knife. And he’ll be able to kill you.”
“He was…so violent. I hit me every day. One day I couldn’t manage my emotion and I hit him by a vase.” Naomi starts sobbing. “He fell down. I thought he died, so I cried and cried. Then I put him into an incinerator to burn. But he didn’t die, he was just unconscious, so he came out in a mass of flames from the incinerator. I poured the water, but he didn’t look like a human. So, I hid him in the basement and looked for a capable doctor.”
“But he’ll soon recover and kill you. You should leave here right now!” Black Jack shouts.
“No! I don’t let you go, Naomi! You made me look like a monster. I don’t forgive you!” Ken suddenly appears. He has a knife in his hand.
“Go to hell!!” Ken stabs Naomi.
Black Jack runs to the toilet and makes Pinoko wake up. They get into the car quickly and leave there.
“What!? What happened!?” Pinoko asks Black Jack.
“Doctors can cure injuries, but they can’t erase malice from people’s mind.”






Did you enjoy? Thank you for reading. All kinds of comments are welcome :-)

0 comments: